A dangerously acute account of 18 months in Nicaraguan Territory.
From the movie "In Search of the Castaways"
Dear Human Species,
I have been lucky enough to deliver you a small message today about how wonderful life can be when you keep the commandments! Even if they are just little things, they can make your life literally light up.
Blessings of the week:
1. There was a sale at the gas station where it was three snickers for C$ 150 (about 6 dollars). All the North American missionaries splurged and had a good five bites of paradise.
2. I was able to do divisiones with a new Hermana who knew absolutely nothing. She reminded me of the importance of working faithfully in all that we do. Don´t just work to work, rather, work to serve God in all that you do.
3. My recent convert Miguel left to do visits with us and it was amazing to hear him testify. I think I shall share a part of his words: ´´ sometimes we think we´re not ready to be baptized. But we just have to trust more in God than we do in our own strength. If we really love him, we will live His Gospel, no matter what we have to sacrifice´´. The investigator who heard his testimony is getting baptized on the 30th... I just love him so much!!! (And he brought his daughter to church.... he is GOLDEN!)
4. We had one of the highest attendances in church that we´ve had in a loooooooong time. It was amazing to see how happy everyone was just to see other members.
5. The electricity and water weren´t working for quite a few days, but nothing happened to us in the nightly hours and we always seemed to have just enough water drip into the buckets to shower.
Book of Mormon challenge (if you so desire): Mosiah 2, comprehension question: what is it that God wants us to do?
Have a great week folks!!
Here I lay me down to sleep!
This is where we would shower if there was water, but instead we use the buckets!
hola! I'm Naomi and I love reading, my amazing family, and the color green.